Our website uses cookie files. Below you will find information about what they are used for and how they work.
- Cookies mean computer data, in particular text files, stored on the website Users’ end devices and intended for using the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device, and a unique number. These files make it possible to recognise the User device and display the website accordingly, customised to the User’s individual preferences.
- The website does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
- The entity placing cookies on the website User’s end device and obtaining access to them is the website operator: mindset agency sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered office at the address: 50-425 Wrocław, ul. Krakowska 141-155.
- Cookies are used in order to adjust the website content to the User’s preferences and optimise the website experience. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics so as to understand how the website is used, and improve its structure and content without personally identifying the User.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the end device of the User until the User logs off, leaves the website or disables the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the end device of the User for the time defined in cookie parameters or until the files are deleted by the User.
- By default, web browsers allow cookies to be stored on the end device of the User. Users of the website can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic support for cookies in the web browser settings, or ensure the website User notification every time when such files are sent to the User’s end device. Detailed information about the functionalities and management of cookies can be found in the software (web browser) settings.
- The website operator would like to kindly inform you that if cookies are restricted, this may adversely affect some of the website functionalities.